“10 Days of Giveaways” Celebrating 10 Years of Evin Photography
DAY 1 – Local TN Basket
Having been born and raised in Nashville, I have oh-so-many favorite things about this town! What better way to kick off the giveaways than with some beloved Tennessee items!
Items included in our Local TN Basket…
- [Franklin Tea Towel & 2 Guided Tour Tickets] Carnton Plantation is the ultimate Franklin, TN historic visitor destination, but it is also hands down one of my favorite Wedding & Event Venues in Middle Tennessee. I recently discovered their online store which has amazing local items such as ornaments, books, mugs, tea towels, etc. SEE MORE
- [Klean Kanteen Travel Mug & $20 High Brow Brew Gift Card] If ya’ll know me, you know hands down my favorite coffee shop in all the land is High Brow Brew in the Westhaven Community of Franklin, TN. Their barnwood walls with large farm table set the vibe for a great place to meet with a client or a friend. Their coffee is an art and I live for their paninis, soups and ICE CREAM! You HAVE to stop in sometime. See you there 😉
- [Stickers, #FranklinTN Shirt & Harmonica] VisitFranklin.com is one of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow for our area, but their website has great links for local restaurants, accommodations, events calendar, etc.
- [Basket Created by Bethany Crunk from Whole Foods] Did you know Whole Foods makes Local Baskets?? We have used them on multiple occasions and they are perfect for Client Gifts, Wedding “Out of town” Guest gifts, and for teachers. My husband, Luke, gifts them to his clients who’ve bought or sold their home and it gives such a personal touch. Visit the Cool Springs Whole Foods, ask for Bethany, and she will pick the perfect local Franklin items to include for your price point.
- Items I picked for you! Nashville Jam, Nashville Toffee, Willa’s Shortbread AND my all time favorite Candy – Goo Goo Clusters!
ENTER TO WIN BELOW! Winners will be selected daily (at random with Rafflecopter) and will be announced on the Evin Photography blog, March 1st!
A HUGE thank you to BuzzPlant media for empowering us to make this happen!!