Zach & Jody Gray Birth of Jaxon! – Nashville, TN

December 12, 2013

So incredibly honored to be by the side of my beloved friend Jody as she & Zach welcomed precious Jaxon to this world.  We have prayed fervently for Jaxon’s arrival and his name is ever so fitting, “the Lord has been Merciful”.  Wedding & Portrait photography is my bread & butter, and Birth photography is a gift that I only do for my closest of friends.  Jody’s was the first “home” birth I’ve been a part of and though we ended in the hospital, I have never been so amazed with a woman’s endurance & strength.  Zach’s love and support for Jody was undeniable.  I love you dear friends.  Here is a slideshow of the day we celebrated the arrival of Jaxon Pierce Gray!

1. Jody Gray

December 12th, 2013 at 3:00 pm

We are so thankful for you, sweet friend! Thank you for not only capturing our story that I will forever be grateful that you did, but for your support and encouragement before, during, and after labor that you have given me. Love you!

2. Jeanine Rebeck

December 12th, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Love it!!! So wonderfully done. May I ask the title and artist of the song? I know that these images will be treasured for ever!

3. Yvonne

December 12th, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Precious. Congratulations on this new chapter of life. Children are an heritage of The Lord . Blessings to all of you. Love, Yvonne

4. Scarlett & Stephen

December 13th, 2013 at 10:20 am

Absolutely beautiful Evin! Great to meet you at Jody’s baby shower! 🙂

5. Carrie Steil

January 1st, 2014 at 5:44 pm

I cry every time I watch this. What is the title of the song and who sings it?

6. Jody

August 27th, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Carrie – it’s from the Hidden In My Heart Volume II CDs that we have. Hope that helps!

7. Top Survival Tips for Stay-at-home Working Moms | It's the Gray Family

January 15th, 2015 at 2:41 pm

[…] photography business. Over the years, Evin has become a dear friend of mine (she even shot our birth photos!) and it has been really cool to see how she has adjusted her business around each new precious […]